Take a tour to explore Salah Salah El Din Citadel on the Moqattam hills, Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
Tour Duration: About 4 Hours
You will Explore: Salah Salah El Din Citadel, Mohamed Ali Mosque, Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- Picking up from your hotel and return
- All transfers with a private air conditioned vehicle
- English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all sites in the tour
- Bottled water during the tour
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extra things not mentioned in the itinerary
Take a tour at Salah Salah El Din Citadel which was constructed by Salah El Din on the Moqattam hills to defend the armies of Crusaders. Continue your trip with a visit to Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque which was designed by the architect Yousif Boushnaq, a Turkish man who came specially from Istanbul and built this great mosque for Mohamed Ali who ruled Egypt Over 45 years.
Next on your trip, a tour at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East. Visit Old Cairo where you will enjoy, the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga and back to hotel
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-15 Persons|
|$ 95||$ 65||$ 55||$ 50|