Pyramids day tour. Visit the Pyramids of Giza, Sakkara Step Pyramid and Dahshur Pyramid. This is a great day trip to see the Ancient Egyptian building techniques all in one day.
Tour Duration: About 8 Hours
You will Explore: Giza Pyramids, Sakkara Step Pyramid & Dahshur Pyramid
- Picking up from your hotel and return
- All transfers with a private air conditioned vehicle
- English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all sites in the tour
- Bottled water during the tour
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extra things not mentioned in the itinerary
You’ll be picked up from your hotel by one of our representatives who will take you to visit the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur. Dahshur is 40 km away from Cairo and it’s famous royal necropoils in Egypt that holds many famous Pyramids includes the red and bent Pyramids of king snefru. Continue your trip with visit to the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. Have lunch at local restaurant then enjoy a visit to Giza Plateau to see the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Also visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, and the Valley Temple. Finish the tour and back to your hotel.