Enjoy an excursion to visit Edfu Temple and then continue to visit Kom Ombo Temple, overlooking the Nile
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
At 06:00 am Egypt Travel Advice expert Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile It differs from other temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to divinity: "Haroeris" with his falcon head and " Sobek " with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built in the honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Lunch box included.
Then transferred to Edfu by road to visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best-preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenge the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth. At the end of the Tour Transfer to your hotel in either Aswan on Luxor as Per Customer Request.
2 to 4 persons
5 to 9 persons