Luxor Temple and Karnak on the east bank of the Nile, as well as Hatshepsut Temple and the Valley of the Kings on the west bank.
- Pick up and return from your hotel in Hurghada
- All transfers by private air - conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide (Or any other languge)
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Entry to the tomb of King Tut Ankh Amun
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- Mineral water & cup of tea or coffee during lunch
- All taxes & service charge
- Personal spending.
- Optional Activities.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hurghada and start drive by A/C modern vehicle for about 04:00 hour for Luxor overnight tour from Hurghada. Start your day tour by discover the East bank of Luxor including Karnak Temples Complex, which are the largest structures ever build in the history of the mankind. The principal building is that of god Amun Ra, since it was considered the house of god on the earth, the earlier structure date back to the middle kingdom, but there are some references which refer to the earlier buildings as old as the 3rd dynasty. Later on, Lunch at a good quality local restaurant.
After lunch start your magical tour in Thebes, the sacred land by exploring the west bank of Luxor including Valley of the Kings, which considers as the royal cemetery of the Theban kings and rulers of ancient Egypt, and the place where our Pharaohs were buried, Enter Tomb of King Tut Ankh Amun .Then proceed to visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari. This temple is considered as one of the most wonderful examples of the Architecture in ancient Egypt, because it was totally carved inside the mountain. At the end of the tour you will visit Colossi of Memnon, which is belonging to king Amenhotep III. After finish your day tour to Luxor, you will transfer back to your hotel in Hurghada.
2 to 4 persons
5 to 9 persons