This is a spectacular tour to the prodigious Abu Simbel Temple by private air-conditioned modern van from Aswan
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water on board your vehicle
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Egypt Travel Advice expert Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan and drive to the south of Aswan which is around 3hrs drive to enjoy Abu Simbel day tour from Aswan by a PRIVATE air-conditioned vehicle.
The two Temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt.
They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom. The Egyptian government and UNESCO decided to co-operate in order to save these temples from the flood. The Temple of Ramses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and to Ramesses II himself. The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramses II.The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way, the two Temples, that of Ramesses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one. Spend around 3 hours there then take the way back to Aswan
2 to 4 persons
5 to 9 persons